We want to help you have Impact!
Below is a list of ways you can get involved with the Impact Exchange:
- NEW MAY/JUNE COURSE — BIOL 3700/5701— Surveying the Field: Science Communication and Public Engagement Postscript Workshops
- Propose a broader impacts project for the Science Communication Lab
- Get involved with Market Science
- Postscript Workshops – Postponed
- Science communication coaching for CBS graduate students – Coming late spring 2020
- Apply to become a Impact Exchange Science Communication Fellow – Coming fall 2020
Ongoing Spring 2020
Join us this spring for a series relating to COVID-19. You’ll have the opportunity to listen in and ask questions of University faculty from a range of disciplines. Each week, we will welcome a new expert from a different field — biology, economics, public health and more — to answer your questions and concerns surrounding COVID-19. Learn more.